Cyberderm is a web and mobile application created by Cyberderm Editorial group (founding editor Prof. Dr. Günter Burg, concept and coordination – Vahid Djamei).
- All Content (from now on “Content”) included on the Website and the mobile app is the property of Cyberderm Editorial group or other relevant third parties. Here, the Content includes but is not limited to text, images, audio, video, graphics or any other type of information that can be stored on a device (computer, mobile etc) and is visible on or a part of this Website. By using the Website, you recognize that such Content is protected by copyright notice. The reuse or reproduction of any content published in Cyberderm as well as the mobile app itself or single parts, in electronic or any other format, is allowed with the explicit permission of the copyright owners only.
- Whilst we aim to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, it does not offer any warranty for using our Services. Any use of our Services is at your sole risk.
- We accept no liability for any interruption or unavailability of our Services.
- The cyberderm.net may contain links to other sites. Unless stated, we do not assume any responsibility or control of the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any form of loss or damage by using them.
- By using our Services you indemnify us and our employees, directors, contractors, shareholders and affiliates from any losses, damages or costs resulting from any claim or demand emerging from using our Services.
- You assume the responsibility to ensure that the details you provide upon registration are correct and complete.
- We do not claim ownership of the data provided by you, however, by accepting these terms and conditions you grant Cyberderm editorial group access to your data for purposes of providing our Services.
- You may delete your account at any time. You can do it either yourself from your profile page or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not comply with these terms and conditions, we have the right to suspend or cancel your access to our Services.
All content, unless otherwise stated, is copyright ©Cyberderm Editorial group. All rights reserved.