Grading & Level of Importance: B
- Statement 1 Hypertrichosis lanuginosa acquisita is not associated with virilization and menstrual abnormalities in women.
- 45-year-old man presents with warm indurated painful cord on right leg. A few week sago he had a similar lesion on the right arm. He has lost 5 kg in the past 3 months. Your diagnosis?
- Patient with alcohol and nicotine abuse has noticed asymptomatic erythematous and hyperkeratotic plaques on the fingers, toes, ears and nose. He has also become hoarse. Your diagnosis?
- 40-year-old man with asymptomatic dark velvety plaques on nape and axillae. He has also lost 4 kg over the past 3 months and can't stand the sight of meat. Your diagnosis?
- 50-year-old African complains of dirty plaques in the axillae and groin for a few months. What must you search for?
- True or false?
Be the first one to leave a comment!