Grading & Level of Importance: B
- 65-year-old man with alcohol and nicotine abuse has had dentures for 10 years. What are the differential diagnostic considerations for the lesion shown?
- A 32-year-old women with multiple substance abuse problems consults you about white lesions on the side of her tongue that she can't brush off. What disease should you suspect?
- Statement 1 Oral leukoplakia must always be biopsied
- Statement 1 Every leukokeratotic lesion of the oral cavity which cannot be easily removed with a tongue blade must be biopsied
- This 30-year-old man consults you for intensely pruritic papules on the flexor surface of the wrist and on the ankle. At the same time, you find these white lesions in his mouth. Your diagnosis?
Be the first one to leave a comment!